The Brow Babe requires payment on completion of your appointment unless an alternative arrangement is made. We accept cash, Venmo, Paypal, CashApp,and other forms of financing.
The Brow Babe can make no guarantee as to how long your individual results will last. Client results will vary from person to person. Although it is effective and can last up to a year in most cases, no guarantee can be made about the length of time they will last. Since everyone’s skin is different, it is very important that each client understands that we cannot guarantee how long the pigment will retain in your skin. Retention depends on your skin type, texture, oiliness, and aftercare. Most clients will need 12-18 month touch-up, but results will vary from person to person.
REFUND POLICY ON FINANCING
Please be aware that there are No refunds with Financing You have 3 days from time of purchase to cancel your order per KY state law. After that the money will be deposited into the account and at that point there are no returns. It does not matter if the session has been fulfilled yet, due to the fact that appointments are set in advanced.
But Why? This is because– though you are financing a small portion at a time, (paying in installments) The entire amount is deposited into the account of the seller, therefore we would then be responsible for paying the entire amount back to the financing company. This is a non negotiable. Please make note of this.
REFUND POLICY NON FINANCING
There is absolutely NO REFUNDS on booking fee’s nor any services. As a small business if every time someone got cold feet, I had to return their booking fee’s etc then I would go broke. Please be aware of this before paying in full or scheduling your appointment.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Please read our booking TOS prior to booking an appointment.
Due to the limited clients we are able to see per day we follow a strict and enforced 72 hour cancellation and reschedule policy. Which MUST be done during business hours. We are open 10:30am-6:30pm Monday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. We offer 1 FREE reschedule as long as it is done before the 72 hour mark.
Anything outside of those hours the following will apply.
- Anything cancelled or rescheduled starting at the 72 hour mark will forfeit the booking fee. (72hr, 48hr, 24hr, or The day of)
- Booking fees are transferable but non-refundable. All paid booking fees & Gift cards must be used within 12 months.
- You will receive 3 appointment reminders via email & 1 text reminder. This is to avoid last minute need to reschedule/cancellation. There should be no reason other than emergency that you would forget about our time together!
The First will be your confirmation email, that will be sent upon booking. Please read over everything & fill out your forms at least 3 days prior to your appointment so we can go over your file.
The Second will be 7 days prior to your appointment.
The Third will be 72 hours (3 days) prior to your appointment. You will also receive a reminder text. If you need to reschedule at the 72 hours (3 days) mark, you will forfeit your booking fee and will be required to pay a new booking fee in order to reschedule. Please see the Rescheduling Fee Table below for pricing.
- No-call, no-show appointments will forfeit their entire booking fee and will be charged 1/2 the amount due for that day. If you wish to re-book you will be required to pay an additional rebooking fee of $100. You will then be required to pay the remaining 1/2 for your initial session. You will still owe for your touch up.
- 6-8 week touch-up appointments are NOT included in the cost of initial application.
Touch-up appointments are done between 6-8 weeks after initial session. Anything AFTER 6-8 weeks and the annual touch-up rate will apply.
- Upon booking you will receive a list of pre-appointment instructions via E-mail. If you do not comply with pre-appointment instructions and we are unable to complete a service that day, you will forfeit your $100 booking fee. The new booking fee will come off the total amount due, the original booking fee will be considered payment for the missed appointment.
- If you are booking service for a special event please insure it is at least 5 weeks before the event. Which includes holidays. 12 weeks if you are wanting them fully healed.
- In other words, please give me atleast 72 hours IF you must reschedule. Otherwise you will lose your original booking fee.
*No-call, no-show appointments/Same Day Cancellation with NO RESCHEDULE = Full amount Due
Client will forfeit their entire booking fee and will be charged FULL the amount due for that day.
*No call No show/ Same Day Reschedule: = 1/2 of what was owed + $100 rebooking fee UNLESS client is able to be switched to the same week- Then only $100 rebooking fee will be due.
Client forfeits booking fee & the card on file will be charge 1/2 of what was owed, you will then be charged an additional $100 non refundable booking fee in order to reschedule which must be done the same day. The day of your appointment You will owe the remaining 1/2 of the initial session and then payments will resume as normal for touch up.
*24 hour Reschedule =$100 rebooking fee
Client forfeits original booking fee. Upon rebooking you will be charged an additional rebooking fee of $100 which must be done the same day. You will owe the original balance of the initial session the day of your service and then payments will resume as normal for touch up.
*48 hour Reschedule = $75 rebooking fee
Client forfeits original booking fee. Upon rebooking you will be charged an additional rebooking fee of $75 which must be done the same day. You will owe the original balance of the initial session the day of your service and then payments will resume as normal for touch up.
*72 hour Reschedule = $50 rebooking fee
Client forfeits original booking fee. Upon rebooking you will be charged an additional rebooking fee of $50 which must be done the same day. You will owe the original balance of the initial session the day of your service and then payments will resume as normal for touch up.
SPECIAL COVID-19 POLICIES
- 72 hour reschedule policies will be waived in the event of sickness for you or anybody in your immediate family. Proof of a covid diagnosis will be required. There are other types of sickness other than covid, so proof will need to be documented.
Sick means sick. Not tired, Not hung over, Not pooped from your vacation and NOT because the weather sucks. Sick means Sick! If you are stuffy, runny nose and or your throat hurts. Give us call.
- No-Call/No-shows will forfeit booking fees. You are still obligated to inform us that you are not coming.
- If you test positive within 14 days of our appointment you are obligated to inform The Brow Babes ASAP.
- If you have a known case of COVID and come to your appointment anyways you will be responsible for all lost income The Brow Babes will incur.
- If you Financed your session & NO SHOW or cancel after the 72 hour mark. In order to rebook you must pay a rebooking fee of $100 for each session
I am sure that we sound horribly cruel, but I can assure you we are not. We are just a small, local business trying to make it in this world.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out 502-888-7488. We are VERY text friendly. Please do NOT email.
If a client is more than 20 minutes late without prior notice for a scheduled appointment, we will consider this a missed appointment. Client will be charged a missed appointment fee of $150 and the credit card will be charged.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall The Brow Babe, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, services rendered, and products sold whether such liability is under contract. The Brow Babe, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website, services rendered, and products sold.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE OUR SERVICES
This does not happen very often, however we reserve the right to refuse service if any of the following conditions have been met.
- Any behavior which, in the opinion of the artist , might compromise the artist’s ability to work safely and comfortably toward the desired results, or might disrupt other clients. -Being Rude, Nasty, Calling, Texting repeatedly or cursing at the artist.
All efforts will be made to rectify the situation, but if the artist feels it has gone too far or that the client can not be made happy. The artist has the right to refuse treatment and no monies will be returned/refunded.
- Prices are subject to change; however, we will honor the price your appointment was associated with upon booking.
- Prices are subject to changes and further charges may be applicable for corrective work (i.e. correction of another technician’s work).
If you have an existing cosmetic tattoo and you wish for us to enhance and/or change your existing tattoo, please email/text us a few close-up photos so we can determine if we can help.
Each new treatment is two sessions; one being the initial procedure and the other session is to fill in any gaps that did not take from the first session. On the rare occasion a client may need a third session due to having a skin type that is more resistant to the implantation of pigment or from incorrect aftercare taken and will be charged accordingly.
What is a contraindication?
A contraindication is a condition or factor that either renders a medical treatment inadvisable under any circumstances or increases the risks involved in carrying out a medical procedure. Absolute Contraindication: hemophilia, blood thinners on prescription. Relative Contraindications: diabetic on the needle (increased risk of infection & slow to heal), allergies, blood thinners like Aspirin or Vitamin E
You know the state of your health better than anyone. If you have any medical issues that you feel might be a contraindication, then we suggest you get clearance from your doctor. Below are some contraindications that can alter your results and/or put you in danger.
- Patients who have epilepsy, diabetes, hemophilia or heart disease of any kind should have a physician’s approval prior to any tattooing procedure.
- PREGNANT or NURSING – Although there are no medical evidence that tattooing would have any effect on an unborn child, we don’t know for sure. So we suggest you err on the side of caution and come back after the baby is born and you are no longer nursing.
- UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE
- ON ACCUTANE, RETIN A – Topical steroids thin the skin. Depending on the stage your skin is at, it may be too fragile to undergo the procedure. You should get clearance from your doctor before considering permanent make-up. You must be off Retin-A or Retinoids 7 days prior to appointment and avoid or around the area for 30 days after. If used before 30 days, it can cause the pigments to fade prematurely.
- ON PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH MEDICATION OR TREATMENTS that affect the dermal layer of the skin can affect the permanent make-up.
- ON ANTICOAGULANTS (blood thinners) long-term use of aspirin, ibuprofen and some herbs reduce clotting time resulting in increased bleeding and bruising, which will affect the implantation of pigment as well as increase the healing time.
- DIABETIC -If you are insulin dependent, you are not a candidate for permanent make-up. Healing could be compromised and take longer than average. Otherwise, if your doctor feels your condition is under control you may request a letter stating that you are able to undergo cosmetic tattooing.
- GLAUCOMA -You may not have eyeliner. Increased intraocular pressure combined with pressure placed on the eye to apply eyeliner could be damaging. It is important to have this condition under control and/or refer to your physician for further consent to the application of eyeliner.
- HAVE ANY OTHER HEART CONDITIONS – uncontrolled high blood pressure and poor general health would be special concern, you will need to see your physician and discuss the procedure to gain pre-approval.
- HERPES SIMPLEX – People who get fever blisters and/or cold sores may experience an outbreak after procedures. It’s imperative that you discuss the procedure with your physician before the procedure and receive proper instructions how to prevent an outbreak post procedure. Most physicians will offer a prescription for Zovirax or Valtrex to take prior to and after procedure.
- KELOID OR HYPERTROPHIC SCARRING – Persons with tendencies for this type of scarring have the same risk with tattoo also. The risk is mainly in the torso area, however, we may decide to do a patch test to insure that you do not scar in this manor.
- If there are any blemishes, pimples, active cold sores, irritation of the skin of any kind, moles or other skin imperfections in or around the area of the procedure, we will NOT be able to do the procedure until the blemish or area of concern is gone or the mole is removed and healed.