Pre & Post Care
Keep Yourself Looking & Feeling Great
How to Prepare For Your Treatment
To Avoid Pre-Treatment
Valid for ALL SERVICES
To avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit please:
- Avoid alcohol and caffeine 1 day before procedure to minimize any oozing, bleeding or swelling.
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)
- Retinol/Retin-A/ ANTI AGING/ANTI ACNE/ENZYMES must be discontinued 7 days prior to procedure. (causes the skin to bleed) BUT MUST NEVER BE USED ON THE TATTOOED AREA AGAIN.
- Do not use any facial toners, or cleansers.
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/ perform electrolysis one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products ASAP
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have neuromodulators 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
- Chemical peels and laser treatments may not be done within 60 days. before or after procedure.
- The use of Latisse® must be discontinued at least 3 months prior to your eyeliner procedure (it creates an inflammatory response, causes excess bleeding and prohibits the eyeliner from healing well).
- Sunburned or Suntanned skin is damaged skin and therefore will cause excessive bleeding. We CANNOT work on sunburned or suntanned skin.
- You cannot expose the area to the sun for 15 days before or after procedure.
- Do not schedule this procedure within one week prior to a water vacation.
- Stay out of steam rooms, saunas, hot yoga, swimming pool, etc. for one week following procedure.
- Avoid working out or sweating for 10-14 days post procedure. (sweat will prevent pigment from healing into the skin and we remove tattoos with saline, sweat is saline.)
- Do not take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, fish oil or vitamin E 3 days prior to procedure unless medically necessary.
- Avoid makeup on pigmented area for five days, including non-allergenic makeup. If you MUST wear makeup apply it around the area with clean fingers. Brushes and Blenders Harbor Bacteria. That is an infection waiting to happen.
How to Take Care of Your Results
What To Expect
- Day 1 — I love them! I just need to get used to them!
- Day 2 — What have I done!? Why are they so dark?
- Day 4-7 — Ahh scabs! Must…Not…PICK.
- Day 8-10 — *slightly freaking out* My Brows are so light!
- Day 14-28 — Oh! The color is coming back. #GhostPhase
- After Touch Up — I’m obsessed! #TrustTheProcess
- Day 0 — Dab/blot brows with Golden pads every 30-60 mins until bed. This removes Lymphatic fluid that causes scabbing & is a very important step. After opening place pads in the resealable bag.
- Day 1-7 — Wash 1x per day with rice grain drop of soap from the clear tube. Wash in small circles. Rinse & let air dry or blot with paper towel. Repeat daily until scabs are gone.
- Day 8+ — You may apply rice grain amount of A&D after the 7th day if needed.
Please DO NOT:
- Use washcloth, pick or scratch
- Get your brows wet (as little as possible for 1 week)
- Do not put makeup on for 1 week
- No sweaty exercise or SUN for 1 week
- Do not use steam, sauna, or swim for 10 days
- IF bleeding, oozing, swelling or fever occur please seek medical attention asap!