Terms of Service
Everything You Need To Know Before Your Procedure
1. Anything cancelled or rescheduled starting at the 72 hour mark will forfeit the booking fee. (72hr, 48hr, 24hr, or The day of)
2. If you were NOT charged a booking fee, your card on file will be charged the $100 booking fee.
- Both examples above will be required to pay an additional booking fee in order to rebook. Rescheduling/Cancelling with such short notice leaves gaps in our day.
- The new booking fee will be applied to the total amount due, the original booking fee will be forfeited and considered payment for the missed appointment.
3. Booking fees are transferable but non-refundable. this means After you submit your payment information there are absolutely zero refunds. All paid booking fees must be used within 18 months. Gift Cards must be used within 12 months. No exceptions. If you cancel the or reschedule after the 72 hour mark with day with gift card you will be required to pay an additional booking fee for each appointment.
4. A Minimum of 72 hour (3 day) notice is required to reschedule/Cancel an appointment. You will receive 3 appointment reminders via email & 1 text reminder. This is to avoid last minute need to reschedule/cancellation. There should be no reason other than emergency that you would forget about our time together!
- The First will be your confirmation email, that will be sent upon booking. Please read over everything & fill out your forms at least 3 days prior to your appointment so we can go over your file.
- The Second will be 7 days prior to your appointment.
- The Third will be 72 hours (3 days) prior to your appointment. You will also receive a reminder text. If you need to reschedule at the 72 hours (3 days) mark, you will forfeit your booking fee and will be required to pay a new booking fee in order to reschedule. Example: The first $100 is considered payment for the missed appointment, and the new booking fee will come off the total amount due.
5. No-call, no-show appointments will forfeit their entire booking fee and will be charged 1/2 the amount due for that day. If you wish to re-book you will be required to pay an additional rebooking fee of $100. You will then be required to pay the remaining 1/2 for your initial session. You will still owe for your touch up.
6. We offer 2 FREE reschedules per service. Meaning, as long as you give 4 or more days notice of needing to reschedule, we will move your appointment at No Cost. However anything after 2 reschedules, you will be required to pay an additional booking fee of $100. We understand that life happens and every situation can be assessed, but anything after two reschedules is not acceptable.
7. 6-8 week touch-up appointments are NOT included in the cost of initial application. Touch-up appointments are done between 6-8 weeks after initial session. Anything AFTER 6-8 weeks and the annual touch-up rate will apply.
8. Upon booking you will receive a list of pre-appointment instructions via E-mail. If you do not comply with pre-appointment instructions and we are unable to complete a service that day, you will forfeit your $100 booking fee and will be required to pay an additional booking fee to schedule a new date. The new booking fee will come off the total amount due, the original booking fee will be considered payment for the missed appointment.
9. If you are booking service for a special event please insure it is at least 5 weeks before the event. Which includes holidays. 12 weeks if you are wanting them fully healed.
10. In other words, please give me atleast 72 hours IF you must reschedule. Otherwise you will lose your original booking fee.
Special Covid-19 Policies
1. 72 hour reschedule policies will be waived in the event of sickness for you or anybody in your immediate family. Proof of a covid diagnosis will be required. There are other types of sickness other than covid, so proof will need to be documented.
- Sick means sick. Not tired, Not hungover, Not exhausted from your vacation and NOT because the weather sucks. Sick means Sick! If you are stuffy, runny nose and or your throat hurts. Give us call.
I am sure that we sound horribly cruel, but I can assure you we are not. We are just a small, local business trying to make it in this world.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out 502-888-7488. We are VERY text friendly. Please do NOT email.