#1 for Permanent Eyeliner in Louisville, KY
Eyes Are The Window To
Non refundable but transferable Booking Fee: $100 — First Session: $150 — Touch Up: $100 — Total Investment: $350 and up
Do you spend precious time each day trying to get the perfect application of your eyeliner only to have it smudge by mid-morning? Do your eyes water, itch or turn red and become irritated from makeup? Do you have difficulty seeing without your glasses to apply your eyeliner? Do you live an active lifestyle but still want to look great at all times? If you answered yes to any of these questions, permanent eyeliner is the perfect solution.
- Permanent eyeliner not only looks fabulous every day, it is also a great
time saver. You can face the day with confidence or get up and go out without feeling bare faced even if you don’t apply any other makeup. It’s especially an added bonus if you already have great permanent brows.
We call it wash and wear!
- Permanent eyeliner eliminates smudging and sensitivity issues. No more irritation, redness or itching.
- Enjoy your outdoor activities, including swimming, running, sweating and
never worry about your eyeliner running down your cheeks or looking like a raccoon. Be the girl who looks fabulous at the pool or camping!
- Save time and money on makeup with permanent eyeliner.
Eyeliner Tattoo Techniques
Eyelash Base Enhancement:
This method is for people who want an extremely natural look. Pigment is tattooed only in the skin at the base of eyelashes in-between their rows. No obvious line is drawn beyond the last row of lashes. This causes the eyelash base to appear darker and fuller and frames the eye without the look of having eyeliner. Men choose this procedure to add definition to their eyes without looking like they are wearing makeup.
Wings, Wedges & Stardust Eyeliner (Top, Bottom, or Both):
This method creates a line above the last row of eyelashes (on upper liner) or below the last row (on lower liner) to add depth to the eyes. The width of the line can be thin, medium, or thick. Each full eyeliner procedure includes an eyelash base enhancement to complete the look. Designer eyeliner can also be created by adding a layer of color(s) or a “smudged” effect.
ALL Permanent Makeup is a multiple-step appointment process. For best results, clients must complete the touch up AKA Perfecting Session. This session will take place approximately 6-8 weeks after the initial procedure to perfect the shape, color, and density of the area.
Permanent Makeup Eyeliner FAQs in Kentucky
- The appointment is 2.5 hours (consultation and prep takes the longest).
- Lip assessment and prep include cleaning and shape outline.
- Color selection
- Topical numbing
- Mild swelling is common, bruising may occur for the first 3-5 days.
- Apply a cool gel pack on top of a clean tissue to reduce swelling.
- During the initial healing period, there should be minimal scabbing or flaking of the skin, do not pick to avoid pigment lifting and allow the dry skin to come off on its own.
- Expect the color to gradually lighten by up to 40% once the healing process is complete.
- Color may appear uneven at different stages of healing. Be patient and trust the process.
The average permanent makeup eyeliner tattoo will last 8 to 18 months, but since the pigment will ultimately fade, it is advised to get a "touch-up" after 6-8 weeks. Every skin type retains pigment in a different way, and numerous factors can affect how quickly it fades. This is the same with other permanent makeup services.
Although many people report some irritation following the permanent eyeliner procedure, it is frequently not nearly as painful as the person had anticipated. At the Brow Babes, we provide an excellent experience with very little discomfort.
What is the price of permanent eyeliner? Like any other treatment or process, the cost will vary depending on a number of variables (such as your location and the specifics of the procedure), but in general, eyeliner tattoos range in price from $350 to $600.
Yes! Financing options are available for our services, including Eyeliner, and other cosmetic pigmentation solutions. There are three financing solutions you can choose from, click here to learn more.